Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew…featuring the lovely Apron of Love Stamp Set. Aprons say love…and care…to so many…and this set allows you to create apron projects for virtually every occasion!
I love the Apron of Love set…and I’ve used it tons for food and treat packaging…which as you might know is my FAVORITE! So…it’s not surprising that I’d create another bit of treat packing for tonight’s hop. Like this!
I typically begin with a bit of DSP for my apron…and mostly because it reminds me of the aprons my Grandma wore…but I wanted to try a crisp, clean white apron here.
I gotta say…I LOVE it! It’s super simple…and lovely…I think! And…you can find the deets on how it’s all made on a brand new blog feature…the Project Page. Check it out below..and I think you’ll see why I’m so excited! Here’s a couple of cool things about the Project Pages:
- Just under the post title above you’ll find a link that will send you straight to the Project Page. Simply click where it says Jump to Project Page…and off you go!
- Project Pages are printable, too! You’ll find the Print This link on the Project Page at the top right. Right now the print button sets up to print the entire post…including the sidebar and the footers. I’m working with the theme designers to fix that tiny bug…but it’s an easy peasy enough issue to deal with until then. Simply choose the Project Page numbers before you print…and you’ll be good to go!
- From here on out all project posts will include a Project Page. Two easy clicks will lead to any Project Page without searching the entire blog….and here’s how. First, click on the project photo on the Gallery Page…which will take you to the post…and then click the Jump to Project Page link under the post title. See…click, click…and you’re there! But remember…this is from here on out.
Let me know what you think of the Project Page itself. I’d love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stamp Review Crew! If you’ve started at the beginning you’ve come from the talented Wendy…and I know you’ll want to hop over to Dawn for something wonderful!
Thanks for stampin’ by!
Apron of Love - Stamp Review Crew
- Apron of Love Stamp Set 145835
- Regals 6x6 DSP 146965
- Crushed Curry Cardstock 131199
- Sweet Cups 148573
- Boxwood Wreaths 144176
- Nature's Twine 146342
- Real Red 3/8 InchCotton Ribbon 146925
- 6x8 Cellophane Bags 102210
- 1/8 Inch Circle Handheld Punch 134365
- Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
- Glue Dots 103683
- Apron Builder Framelits Dies 145661
- Step 1 Stamp apron, pocket and sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and die cut using coordinating dies.
- Step 2 Punch holes to apron to add twine as tie, thread twine through holes and knot ends.
- Step 3 Attach pocket to apron with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Step 4 Die cut several flowers in Crushed Curry cardstock and add to wreath using glue dots.
- Step 5 Attach wreath to apron with a stapler.
- Step 6 Cover cup with DSP and add cover.
- Step 7 Slip cup into cello bag, close bag and add ribbon.
- Step 8 Place apron tie behind ribbon and adjust apron placement as necessary.