Let it snow…or at least create a snowy wonderland with the incredible Snowflake Showcase products! With two…yes, TWO…stamp sets, luxurious White Velvet Paper, super fun Snowflake Trinkets and coordinating dies the only limit is your very own creativity!
- Sales Dates: November 1–30, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase…so…BE QUICK while supplies last!
- May be included as part of a Starter Kit
- Deadlines: Phone: November 30, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT) Online: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Now…let’s check out these exclusive Snowflake Showcase products!
I have to say that I’m TOTALLY IN LOVE with the snowflake stamps and dies…because they really are magic! I wanted to create something that would really just show them off…so I set out to CASE a fabulous card by Laurie Schmidlin.
Actually…I created two versions…this one in Balmy Blue and Pure Poppy…
and this one in Blueberry Bushel and Lovely Lipstick. Seriously…I can’t decide which one I like better!
As always…have an AMAZING day!
- Stamps: Snow is Glistening Stamp Set
- Paper: Subtles 6×6 DSP, 2018-2020 In Color 6×6 DSP, Poppy Parade, Lovely Lipstick, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, VersaMark Pad
- Tools & Accessories: Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Silver & Whisper White Baker’s Twine, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Snowfall Thinlits
And before you move on…check out a few more Snowflake Snowflake samples from Stampin’ Up!