Welcome…I’m so glad you’re here! Today I’m sharing a super simple project using my all time favorite holiday packaging…the Candy Box…which is also affectionately known by many as a Christmas cracker.
And good news…the Candy Box is now available in my Krafted Simply store…in two sizes and in three colors! I’ve used the small version here…and I’ve used the Perfect Polka Dot Background stamp from The Stamp Market and the Tall Type Tagalong Dies from Concord & 9th to embellish this sweet little box.
These little boxes are fabulous for so many gifting ideas! My favorite is to roll up a few dollar bills to place inside…but the Candy Box is also perfect for:
- Stretchy headbands
- Candy (of course!)
- Coffee or any drink tube
- Seeds (vegetable or flower seeds are my favorite
- Lottery tickets
- Or just a sweet note!
I’m sure there are many more…and when you think of something please let me know!
And before I go…I just have to say that the Candy Box is the perfect way to add a gift (or treat) to any holiday table setting!
Thank you so much for hopping with us! Now…head over to see what Marcia has for you. It’s sure to be fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
Crafty Christmas Club-April 2020
- Step 1 Stamp box with background stamp using VersaMark ink. Heat emboss using gold powder.
- Step 2 Fold box along score lines and use teflon or bone folder to create crisp folds.
- Step 3 Apply adhesive, insert treat or gift and tie closed with twine.
- Step 4 Die cut trees in kraft cardstock and secure image insert to image outline.
- Step 5 Attach tree to box.