Welcome! I’m so glad you’re hopping with the Crafty Friends today! We hop each month featuring a favorite company…and this month’s feature is Honey Bee Stamps! There’s SO MUCH to love about this company…and guess what? They’re helping us celebrate the Crafty Friends with a 20% discount when you shop through any Design Team Member. Check out the details below!
I chose to show off one of my favorite Honey Bee Stamps set…Thanks A Bunch. I love the fonts and the sentiments…it’s so incredibly versatile…AND there’s a coordinating die set, too, Thanks A Bunch Honey Cuts!
I combined these amazing products with the A2 Thin Frames Honey Cuts to create a gorgeous rainbow rectangle frame for this first card…
and then used the “leftovers” to create this beauty!
As a final touch, I added a bit of Blizzard Confetti Mix in just the right places.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Crafty Friends. And now…hop over to see what my talented, Crafty Friend Sara has for you!
Sue Plote (That’s me!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you! And don’t forget…use the Craftyfriends20 code when you shop at Honey Bee Stamps!
Honey Bee Stamps Thanks A Bunch
- Honey Bee Stamps Thanks A Bunch Stamp Set
- Honey Bee Stamps Thanks A Bunch Honey Cuts
- Honey Bee Stamps A2 Thin Frames Honey Cuts
- Honey Bee Stamps Blizzard Confetti Mix
- The Stamp Market Color Crush Cardstocks (Cherry Kisses, Party Pink, Melon Orange, Citrine, Cactus and Tropic Teal)
- Cardstock Warehouse Box Brown Kraft Cardstock
- White Layering Cardstock
- Step 1 To create the Hello, Beautiful card cut and assemble rainbow frame within the white cardstock panel. (Be certain to save rectangles cut within the frames to use on the next card.)
- Step 2 Stamp sentiment with black ink, cut using coordinating die and attach to rainbow frame.
- Step 3 Adhere panel to kraft card base.
- Step 4 Add confetti mix pieces.
- Step 5 To create the You Brighten My Day Card arrange leftover rectangles as shown, and attach to white card panel.
- Step 6 Stamp sentiment with black ink, cut using coordinating die and attach to card panel.
- Step 7 Place rainbow panel on kraft card base.
- Step 8 Attach confetti mix pieces.