WELCOME to this inaugural post of my new site! I’m super excited to be launching thispinkrooster.com tonight…and I hope you have fun looking around! As you browse you’ll notice that some things are the same…but there are some awesome NEW features, too…like these:
- Page Format – Drop down menus are here…and that means no more scrolling down long pages to find what you need!
- Gallery – A new page that allows you to easily find your favorite project…and it’s linked to it’s original post so you don’t miss out on any details. And please..feel free to browse for inspiration!
- Join Stampin’ Up! – This new page includes FAQs and Getting Started info…and a link to join my team!
- Customer Rewards – Follow the Shop>Rewards>Customer Rewards links to see what it’s all about!
- Gift Certificates – They’re perfect any time of the year for your crafty friends…or for you…and they’re now available here…in any amount. Check it out at Shop>Gift Certificates!
- Request a Catalog – It’s easier than ever to request a catalog! Simply fill out the easy-to-complete form at Shop>Catalogs>Request a Catalog…and your catalog will be on it’s way in no time!
There’s so much more to come, too…and it all starts with a five day launch party…beginning Monday, February 26th! Together we’ll celebrate thispinkrooster.com…with games, challenges and give aways. You won’t want to miss it…and don’t forget to invite your friends!
But now…for tonight’s main event…it’s time for
Welcome again…this time to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop…a super fun hop where I’m lucky to get to work with some Fancy friends…who also happen to be past or current Stampin’ Up! Artisans! On the last Friday of each month we hop with a new challenge…and this month’s challenge is all about this incredible color combination…
So first…let’s check out my challenge project!
I used the Petal Palette Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies to make my card. I stamped the floral image in Night of Navy ink…and again with VersaMark so I could heat emboss it using Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I used my Aqua Painters with Pool and Emerald Envy Inks to loosely color the flowers…and then used the coordinating die to cut it out.
I stamped and embossed my sentiment on a Night of Navy cardstok banner…attached the piecesto a large Stitched Shaped Framelits circle…and added a piece of Linen Thread. I cut decorative die pieces in Pool Party and Night of Navy cardstocks…and layered it all on white cardstock embossed with the Simple Stripes Impressions Embossing Folder.
I also added an angled layer of Night of Navy cardstock and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamps: Petal Palette Stamp Set, Work of Art Stamp Set
- Paper: Night Of Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Ink: Night Of Navy, Emerald Envy, Pool Party
- Tools and Accessories: Petals & More Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Aqua Painters, Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Thank you so much for stopping by for the Fancy Friday Blog Hop! I hope you’ll be inspired to create something fabulous with this color combination…and I’d LOVE to see it! So…post it, using #fancyfridaybloghop when you share it…and let me or one of my Fancy friends know!
And now…click below to hop over to see what my talented, Fancy friend Paula has for you!
Have an AMAZING day!