Welcome…I’m so HAPPY you’re here! I just realized it’s seriously been a full month since I posted! I spent tons of time creating packaging for family events…and for friends…and for Easter…but I’m not sure I even had a chance to photograph any of it. Oops! I’ll check again…and if I find something to share I will.
As much as I loved all that packaging I was excited to create the sweet, simple card I have to share today…and guess what? There’s no stamping…at all. It’s just cut and paste. But first…I’ve gotta give sketch credit to Freshly Made Sketches 383. I’m always on the hunt for a great sketch…and this one shot straight to the top. Thanks for the inspiration! Oh…and don’t forget about the Project Pages feature here…you’ll find all the project details on a printable page. And finally…here’s the card!
I had one of those rare moments with this card that what you imagine is exactly what happens. Doesn’t happen often for me…and it’s kinda like magic when it does. Ha! I was going for clean and simple…lots of neutrals…with a pop of color and a bit of shine. I think I did it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Hey Friend Die (The Stamp Market Jumbo Tag Dies)
- Fringe Die (Paper Smooches)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock (131297)
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock (146970)
- Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock (144237)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Botanical Butterfly DSP (Retired)
- Frosted Sequins (Retired)
- 2 1/2 Inch Circle Punch (Retired)
- Mini Stapler
- Step 1 Punch black cardstock using the 2 1/2 inch circle punch
- Step 2 cut circle with Hey Friend die.
- Step 3 Punch white cardstock using 2 1/2 inch circle punch
- Step 4 layer behind black circle and secure using the stapler.
- Step 5 Attach layered circle to DSP using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Step 6 Die cut Coastal Cabana and Lovely Lipstick cardstock using Fringe die. Layer fringe die cuts using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Step 7 Attach layered fringe to DSP using stapler, as shown. Trim as desired.
- Step 8 Attach DSP and die cuts to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Step 9 Attach sequin using glue.