Hi…and welcome! I’m so happy you’re here! I’ve got lots of graduation goodies to share this week…starting with a fun card! I gotta mention the DSP first, though. I totally fell in LOVE with every pattern in the Color Crush Patterned Papers from The Stamp Market…but this Jumbo Plaid pattern in particular…goodness! To me…it just jumped up and said “I need to be on a graduation card!” And so…that’s what I did!
I love how the pattern peeks out on the sides of this card. So easy to do, too! First…I used the hey die to cut both sizes in black cardstock and attached them using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I then placed die cut on the white cardstock panel…also using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. Next…I stamped the happy graduation sentiment on yellow cardstock in black ink…cut and trimmed it…and layered it onto the die cut. I then attached the patterned paper to the card base…and added the white layer to the card using Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive. Finally…I added the black gems as shown.
This card very much warmed me up to get some grad projects done early…so stay tuned for more!
Thanks for stopping by!
Some products in this post are linked to my personal affiliate links. You can shop from those links at no extra cost to you…and I earn a small commission, too! I only link to companies and products that I use and love! Thank you!
- Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set (Stampin’ Up!)
- Color Crush Patterns DSP (The Stamp Market)
- Crushed Curry cardstock (Stampin’ Up!)
- Hey Die (The Stamp Market)
- Direct Messages Banner Die (Papertrey Ink)
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Black ink
- Black Gems
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!)
- Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive
- Step 1 Cut black cardstock using Hey die. (Cut both sizes.) Attach pieces using glue.
- Step 2 Attach die cuts to 3-3/8 x 5-1/2 inch piece white cardstock using glue.
- Step 3 Stamp sentiment using black ink on Crushed Curry cardstock. Die cut using banner die, and trim as needed. Layer and attach sentiment to Hey die cut using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Step 4 Attach DSP to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Step 5 Attach white layer to card base using permanent adhesive.
- Step 6 Apply black gems as shown.