Welcome to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop…a super fun hop with some of my Fancy friends…who also happen to be past or current Stampin’ Up! Artisans! On the last Friday of each month we hop with a new challenge…and this month’s challenge is all about Christmas! So…let’s check out my project…gift card holders…straight from Santa’s Workshop!
Seriously…I’m so excited about these cards…and I have tons to tell you about them. First…like I said in their introduction…these cards are gift card holders. They’re folded perfectly to allow both a sentiment and a space to attach a gift card on the inside. The fold and design also allowed me to highlight the super cute Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP…and in more than one way! I used the DSP to embellish the card fronts with larger prints…smaller prints for the smaller folder areas…and another print as Santa’s landing on the red card.
But that’s not all! I used the coordinating Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies to cut all of the adorable elements right from the DSP. The only thing I had to do was stamp the North Pole sentiment on the sign post…assemble the DSP and die cuts…and put everything in place. I added a bit of twine and snowflake embellishments…and I was done. So easy and fun…and cute to boot!
Thank you so much for stopping by for this Christmas-y Fancy Friday Blog Hop! I hope you’ll be inspired to create something fabulous for your own Holiday celebration…and I’d LOVE to see it! So…post it, using #fancyfridaybloghop when you share it…and let me or one of my Fancy friends know!
And now…click below to hop over to see what my talented, Fancy friend Jenn has for you!
Have an AMAZING day!
- Stamps: Signs of Santa
- Paper: Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP, Santa;s Workshop 12″ x 12″ Cardsock Pack, Whisper White, Pool Party
- Ink: Memento Pad, Pool Party
- Tools and Accessories: Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes, Garden Green Baker’s Twine, Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Edited to Add Instructions –
- Cut 4 1/4″W x 11 1/2″H card base; score at 1 1/2″ and at 7″.
- Cut 4″W x 1 1/4″H AND 4″W x 4 1/4″H DSP mats.
- If cut 4″W x 5 1/4″H Whisper White layer for inside sentiment.
- If desired, use Trio Punch to round corners of base and DSP on short, folding edge.
- Embellish as desired.
- The folds can be held in place with ribbon or twine.
I hope this helps! Let me know you have questions!