The Greenery Dies are really beautiful…perfect as a lovely botannical background, or as a focal point. I used repeating cuts to create this ombre look. It’s so soft and sweet, isn’t it?
And the sentiments in the Tons of Type Stamp Set? Love every one of them! So versatile…and really a great, basic set I know I’ll reach for over and over.
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
You’re Some Kind of Wonderful
- The Stamp Market Tons of Type Stamp Set
- The Stamp Market Greenery Dies
- The Stamp Market Party Pink Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Peach Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Bubble Gum Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Blush Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- The Stamp Market Enamel Dots Collection 3
- Cardstock Warehouse Pink Lemonade Cardstock
- Black Cardstock (3-3/16 “ x 3/8”)
- White Cardstock (4-7/8” x 3-5/8”)
- Step 1 Cut smallest Greenery Die once each in Party Pink, Bubble Gum, Peach, Pink Lemonade and Blush cardstocks. Attach to white card panel as shown.
- Step 2 Attach panel to Pink Lemonade card base. Set aside.
- Step 3 Emboss black cardstock with sentiment and white powder, and attach to card.
- Step 4 Add black enamel dots as shown.