Meet Paper Pumpkin…Stampin’ Up!’s monthly subscription kit program delivering fully-designed, cut-and-ready projects right to your doorstep. Check out this month’s kit!
How Paper Pumpkin Works
- As a crafter, creative, and maker, you want to be “that person” who always has cards and gifts on hand for every occasion. You’ll always be ready—armed with lots of pretty, perfectly put together projects. In other words, we do the hard part, leave the fun to you, and make you look good. (Don’t worry; your secret is safe with us.)
- With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
- Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, and embellishments to create a predesigned project. At least six times a year, we send an all card kit with eight or more cards. Sometimes the kit includes cards plus gift bags, banners, treat bags, or boxes. Other times, it’s home décor, giftables, or just treat packaging. No matter what it is—we promise you’ll love it, or we’ll make it right!
- The little red box that arrives at your door around the 20th of the month. We make it fast, easy, and fun for you to enjoy your favorite hobby—creating! Subscribe by the 10th of any month to get your first kit delivered that month. We can’t wait to craft with you!
Sometimes the best way to get creative is INSIDE the box!
How to Subscribe
There are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
First…by monthly subscription… where you pay as you go for ONLY $19.95 A MONTH…SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Second…by prepaid subscriptions…which allows you to pay ahead…or to give Paper Pumpkin as a gift. After you purchase a prepaid you’ll receive a prepaid code…via email…and you’ll redeem that code at www.paperpumpkin.com. Before you know it your kits will be on the way! Oh…and let me know if you’re purchasing a prepaid for a gift. I’ll send you a printable Paper Pumpkin gift card!
Questions? I think this will help!
Once you’re a subscriber…you can update and manage your account, too!
And there’s SO. MUCH. MORE!
- You’ll definitely want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin’s very own YouTube channel! Each month you’ll find a new video demonstrating how to assemble your new kit. And sometimes…you’ll find a bonus video with more, alternative kit ideas that I know you’ll love, too! Seriously…subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel HERE!
- And…speaking of more kit ideas…check out the ideas at the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page HERE. And while you’re there don’t forget to FOLLOW Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up!
- And hey…once you subscribe you’ll have exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So… when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click HERE to see the current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.