Hello…and happy Wednesday! I’m so glad you’re here! Today I’m sharing some pretty packaging I created specifically for the caramel corn I shared in yesterday’s post…but this sweet box is perfect for so many things! (More on that later this week.)
(This post contains my personal affiliate links. I make a commission if you purchase through my links, but it doesn’t affect the price you pay for the item. Thank you for supporting me through your purchases and encouraging comments. You keep my site going!)
- This box begins, of course, with the Windowed Box with a Handle available at Kraft It Simply. I simply folded the box at the folds and added a bit of adhesive to one side.
- I then cut the flower and leaves pieces and assembled them…added the enamel dot…and placed it all on the box. This fun flower is one of my favorites, Basic Flowers Dies, and it’s available at The Stamp Market.
- Finally…I filled the box with the caramel corn treat, closed it up and added a bit of gingham ribbon.
A Few Notes:
- The boxes at Kraft It Simply are NOT food grade…so loose treats should be wrapped before they’re added to the box. Here I used a 3×5 resealable cello. It’s the perfect size for a sweet treat!
- This box would be the perfect Easter or Mother’s Day table favor or May Day treat! The sky really is the limit with this cutie!
- Change up the flower and ribbon colors for any occasion!
Thanks for stopping by!