- Our website address is: http://thispinkrooster.com.
- By default this site does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However some plugins may collect personal data.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. f you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Askimet collects information about visitors who comment on this site. The information Askimet collects typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- For privacy-specific concerns, please contact Sue Plote at email@example.com.
- This blog contains company links…which are my personal affiliate links. I earn a small commission when you shop by clicking on the links – at no extra cost to you! I only link to companies I use and love…and I just know you’ll love them, too!
- All images are copyright Sue Plote. I trust that you won’t copy the images I’ve shared without written consent. I do hope you’re inspired…and if you’re inspired to create something wonderful to share online please add a note and a link to the original inspiration here. Thanks!