Welcome…I’m so happy you’re here for this year’s 13 Days of Halloween, Day Six! If you’ve visited before you know that I’m all about adding a little (or LOT of) love to something ordinary to make it extra-ordinary! Around here we’re always up for a root beer float…so…I thought why not add a bit of Halloween-y fun to one of our favorite, sweet treats. And seriously…in no time at all…we had ROOT BOO FLOATS!
So cute…right?!? And so easy, too! Here’s how:
- Add a bit of ghostly DSP to a pint of vanilla ice cream;
- Stamp and die cut coordinating ghosts…and add them to small, punched circles;
- Attach the ghostly circles to spoons and straws;
- And tie them to the ice cream and root beer with glittery ribbon!
And there you have it…easy and extra-ordinary…ROOT BOO FLOATS!
Have an AMAZING day!
- Stamps: Caluldron Bubble
- Paper: Toil & Trouble DSP, Highland Heather, Basic Black
- Ink: Black
- Tools & Accessories: Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Round Punch, Cauldron Framelits Dies