Welcome…I’m so glad you’re here! I’ve been thinking a lot about what inspires me…and I realized I just find inspiration in just about everything. In color…or pattern…or texture…in something I just think is fun…or in something that connects me to something I love to do! Today I have some bright, fun packaging to share…inspired by these wrapped cookies…and I’m featuring something just as sweet from The Stamp Market, too! But before I get to that…I’m SUPER excited to share that the Project Pages are available again! Supplies and instructions are all there…to print and to save…and affiliate shopping links are there, too. Let me know what you think!
I make lots and lots of cookies…and I love sharing them, too…so grabbing this Cookie Wrapper from Accucut was a no-brainer. I think it makes the cookie sharing even sweeter! The wrap is a dream to cut…super easy to use…and available on 4/10 in my brand new Krafted Simply store. Yes…I’m opening a store…so check back Friday for the exciting Krafted Simply news!
Here…I cut the wrapper in The Stamp Market’s Party Pink Cardstock…and after I slipped in my cookies I tied it up with a bit of Orange Zest Itty Bitty Dot Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I love to use lots of layers and colors to make tags…and this tag has it all. Stamped and embossed layers…DSP and die cut layers…and large and small tag layers. It’s all here!
I pulled out Tag’d Dies, Homemade Stamp & Cut Bundle and Small Blossoms Dies (all from The Stamp Market)…and got to layering. And see? A colorful, layered tag that really adds to the fun of bright, fun packaging!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
- The Stamp Market Homemade Stamp and Cut Bundle
- The Stamp Market Tag’d Dies
- The Stamp Market Small Blooms Die
- The Stamp Market Miss Modern 6x6 Paper Pad
- The Stamp Market Party Pink Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cherry Kisses Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cactus Green Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cherry Kisses Ink Pad
- The Stamp Market Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Papertrey Ink Orange Zest Bitty Dot Satin Ribbon
- Step 1 Fold wrapper along score lines and set aside.
- Step 2 Die cut large tag in white cardstock and trim to four (4) inches.
- Step 3 Place orange floral patterned paper diagonally on large tag.
- Step 4 Stamp sentiment (get me in your belly) along tag top and along the bottom (enjoy).
- Step 5 Die cut small tag in white cardstock.
- Step 6 Stamp greeting (to/from) on small tag.
- Step 7 Die cut small tag reinforcer in Party Pink Cardstock and attach to small tag.
- Step 8 Tie small tag to large tag with white baker’s twine.
- Step 9 Emboss baked goods sentiment on vellum cardstock using white powder.
- Step 10 Cut embossed image using coordinating die and attach to large tag.
- Step 11 Die cut floral pieces in Party Pink, Cherry Kisses and Cactus Green cardstocks as shown.
- Step 12 Layer blossom pieces and attach to large tag.
- Step 13 Place cookie in wrapper and tie with ribbon.
- Step 14 Add tag.