Welcome…I’m so glad you’re here! Today I have a sweet birthday that I’ve put together with some of my favorites…fun colors, enamel dots, great patterned paper and die cuts…and a bit of glimmer, too!
Almost everything is from The Stamp Market today…and you might have noticed that there’s not a stitch of stamping here. I adore stamping…but I also love it when a sweet card comes together in such a fun way like this…and no stamping in sight!
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and either way I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
- Step 1 Die cut HAPPY and largest shaker window in white cardstock.
- Step 2 Die cut birthday in silver glimmer.
- Step 3 Cut patterned paper and add to shaker window.
- Step 4 Attach happy and birthday to shaker window as shown.
- Step 5 Add enamel dots.
- Step 6 Place on Fresh Pink Cardstock card base.