Welcome…I’m so glad you’re here! Today I have a “berry” sweet project to share featuring the Sweet Strawberries Bundle from Concord & 9th! And…I’m featuring my favorite boxes available in the Krafted Simply store, too!
Seriously… check out the Sweet Strawberries Bundle…it’s all so CUTE! Strawberries and stems…both in three sizes…the cutest little berry bloom…and perfect sentiments. It really is everything you need for strawberry crafting!
And the pillow box? It’s one of my all time favorites…and it really is the perfect way to package so many things. Gift cards, cash, cute socks, candy or cookies…the list of ways to use this box is endless…and it’s easy to order at Krafted Simply!
I thought it would be fun to marry two of my favorite products…the Sweet Strawberries Bundle and the pillow box.
I really love to use non traditional colors in my crafting…so my strawberries are blue and pink…with a big splash of orange from grosgrain ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
So Berry Kind of You
- Krafted Simply Box - Pillow (Kraft)
- Concord and 9th Sweet Strawberries Bundle
- Concord and 9th Woven Stripes Background Stamp
- The Stamp Market Perfect Polka Dot Background Stamp
- The Stamp Market Party Pink Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Tropical Teal Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Papertrey Ink Orange Zest 5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon
- Vellum Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Step 1 Emboss box with stripes stamp using white powder. Fold box along score lines using teflon or bone folder to create crisp folds.
- Step 2 Add adhesive, assemble box and wrap with ribbon, securing ribbon in a bow. Set aside.
- Step 3 Emboss blue cardstock with polka dot stamp and white powder, and cut with large strawberry bundle die.
- Step 4 Emboss vellum cardstock with “So Berry Kind of You” sentiment and white powder, and cut with coordinating strawberry die.
- Step 5 Cut pink cardstock with large strawberry die and layer under vellum sentiment.
- Step 6 Die cut two strawberry stems, and attach one to each strawberry.
- Step 7 Cut three (3) floral blooms in white cardstock.
- Step 8 Attach completed strawberries and blooms to box, as shown.