Welcome…I’m so glad you’re here! Today I’m hopping with a fun group focusing on Spring Celebrations…and we’re gearing up for Cinco de Mayo! I have some festive party packaging featuring the Cookie Wrap available in my Krafted Simply store…and the Pinata Party Bundle from Concord & 9th, too!
The minute I saw the hop theme I knew I was going to pull out the Pinata Party Bundle. Seriously…aren’t those little burros just the cutest?!?
I decided to use several coordinated colors and make more than one…because how could I not?
There’s not one that I don’t like…and together they are so bright and fun!
And before you…ask I plan to fill them with these little sombrero cookies I found over at Super Foods Life. Aren’t they fabulous?
Thank you so much for hopping with us! Now…head over to see what Justin has for you. It’s sure to be fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by!
Click on any linked product in today’s post or project page to shop my personal affiliate links…or click on the shopping bag below and head to my Shops page. You’ll find amazing companies to order from…and I earn a small commission when you click and shop – at no extra cost to you!
Spring Celebrations – Cinco de Mayo
- Krafted Simply Cookie Wrap (Raspberry Jam, Cantaloupe, Lemon Chiffon and Tutu Blue)
- Concord and 9th Pinata Party Bundle
- Papertrey Ink Orange Zest Twill Tape
- Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores Twill Tape
- Papertrey Ink Rasberry Fizz Twill Tape
- Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart Twill Tape
- Cardstock Warehouse Brown Box Kraft Cardstock
- Cardstock Warehouse Razzleberry, Orange Fizz, Banana Split and Blu Raspberry Cardstock
- White Pompom Trim
- Black and White Twine
- Step 1 Fold wrappers along score lines and use teflon or bone folder to create crisp folds.
- Step 2 Insert cookies into wrappers, close using mini attacher and wrap with ribbon.
- Step 3 Set aside.
- Step 4 Die cut kraft tags, circles, burros and burro accessories.
- Step 5 Assemble burros and accessories as shown, including black gems.
- Step 6 Stamp sentiment on coordinating cardstocks as shown.
- Step 7 Trim and add hole with small circle punch.
- Step 8 Add tag, sentiment and pompom trim to wrapper with baker’s twine.