Do you love to explore your creative side?
Do you enjoy sharing what you love ?
Is your Stampin’ Up! wish list more than $99?
Would you LOVE a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products?
If you said YES…to any of the above…it’s time for you to join the Stampin’ Up! family! As a Demonstrator you develop the Stampin’ Up! path that YOU need it to be…for YOU! With your completely customized (and affordable) $99 Starter Kit and a business plan built by you…you can’t go wrong!
What are the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!?
- 20-25% Discount* on your own purchases…and whatever you buy for yourself counts toward your quarterly sales requirements. (*Bronze Elite and higher level titled demonstrators receive 25% discount.)
- Stampin’ Rewards on all purchases over $150.
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator support, including access to the Demonstrator website, project ideas, video training, webinars, techniques and tutorials, weekly updates.
- Make some extra money on customer sales…and perhaps even on your own purchases!
- Stampin’ Success…Stampin’ Up!’s AMAZING quarterly magazine.
- Sneek Peeks…as a Demonstrator you get to see new products before everyone else.
- Early Purchase…not only do you get to see new products first, you get to order them first, too!
- Recognition from Stampin’ Up! and from me my team.
- Free Catalogs from Stampin’ Up!
- Flexibility to run your own business.
- Stampin’ Up! Events…including OnStage and free Incentive Trips!
- It’s a RISK FREE commitment! You can choose to stop anytime, and you will not be penalized!
What are the minimum sales requirements?
- You only need to submit $300 in orders each quarter. You can submit sales in any increment you wish, and still get your discount…and it all counts toward your minimum!
- Minimums are waived in the quarter you join.
- If you never make a minimum…it’s okay. You’ll simply go inactive…and become a customer again…with no penalty. Risk free…and pressure free!
I only want the discount! Do I have to have workshops and recruit other demonstrators?
- Nope! If you choose not to hold workshops you can simply place your own orders (or orders for family and friends) to meet the quarterly minimums…and recruitment has it’s own perks, but it’s not a requirement.
How much does it cost to get started?
- Your Starter Kit is only $99…and you can customize it in any way that works for you! Seriously…just choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products…and Stampin’ Up! will throw in a business supplies pack, too! And…your Starter Kit shipping is FREE!
- Click on the Click Here to Join Now image below.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your fully customized Starter Kit.
- Seriously…that’s it!