Need a simple solution for fitting creativity into your busy life? Paper Pumpkin is here to help! Our awesome subscription service…and easy-to-make kits…are sure to put you on the fast track to creativity!
Check out our latest kit!
Here’s How Paper Pumpkin Works
- Subscribe by the 10th of any month…and your kit around the 20th.
- Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot. Oh…and your first kit includes a free, clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
- Every kit also includes everything you’ll need to create a predesigned project. Sometimes the project is cards…and sometimes with gift tags, banners, treat bags, or boxes. Other times…it’s home décor, giftables, or just treat packaging. No matter what it is you’ll love it…or we’ll make it right!
How to Subscribe
There are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
By monthly subscription… where you pay as you go for ONLY $19.95 A MONTH…SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Or…by prepaid subscriptions…which allows you to pay ahead…or to give Paper Pumpkin as a gift. After you purchase a prepaid you’ll receive a prepaid code…via email…and you’ll redeem that code at www.paperpumpkin.com. Before you know it your kits will be on the way! Oh…and let me know if you’re purchasing a prepaid for a gift. I’ll send you a printable Paper Pumpkin gift card!
Questions? I think this will help!
Once you’re a subscriber…you can update and manage your account, too!
And there’s SO. MUCH. MORE!
- You’ll definitely want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin’s very own YouTube channel! Each month you’ll find a new video with everything you’ll need to know about your new kit. And sometimes…you’ll find a bonus video with more, alternative kit ideas that I know you’ll love, too! Seriously…subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel HERE!
- And…speaking of more kit ideas…check out the ideas at the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page HERE. And while you’re there don’t forget to FOLLOW Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up!
- And hey…once you subscribe you’ll have exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So… when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click HERE to see the current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.